Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL)
Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL) is a 100% state owned corporation established specifically to realize the vision of our Hon’ble CM of a fully digital AP.APSFL is the fastest growing organization in the Sunrise state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the largest Greenfield optical fiber network infrastructure project implemented by any State Government Agency and the first to obtain a Telco and ISP License.
APSFL has completed state wide fiber connectivity through approximately 24,000 Km of 24F ADSS cable laying and about 2450 Points of Presence (POP) across the state. APSFL is providing triple play services (Internet with Wi-Fi; Telephone and IPTV) to all households through FTTH (Fiber to the Home) model. APSFL caters to the Enterprises, both Government and Private, to offer Software as a Service (SaaS); Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Based on the successful digital reach across the state through APSFL fibergrid, a host of technological initiatives are in the offering such as
- Smart electrical metering project
- Cloud based IP CCTV Surveillance project
- AP State Data Centre/Cloud projects
- Cloud-based Virtual Classrooms Project
- Digital Clinic/ E-health care Project
- AP towers project
- Drones utilization for Governance
At APSFL, one gets to be part of State-of-the-art and most happening technological initiatives, being driven by a team of committed professionals driven by passion. If you wish to be part of the committed team, now is the time to take a choice.
APSFL invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the below mentioned positions. Appointment will be on Contract basis, for an initial period of two years, which would be renewed based on performance and requirements.
APSFL invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the below mentioned positions. Short listing and selection of the candidates shall be done by a Committee of Authorized officials. Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the candidates. Appointment will be on Contract basis, for an initial period of two years, which would be renewed based on performance and requirements.
Apply For Last Date :
Qualifications and Experience: The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant. Should have minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation or a government body.
Job Description and skill requirements :
General Manager (Finance) is accountable for financial, planning and risk management operations of the company, development of financial and operational strategies and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities include but not limited to:
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
• Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
• Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
• Oversee employee benefit plans with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
• Oversee the issuance of financial information
• Review and approve key regulatory and government forms
• Construct and monitor reliable control systems
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
• Arrange for debt and equity financing
• Negotiate with funding agencies and multilateral organizations
• Maintain banking relationships
Last Date: The last to submit the applications is 28/06/2017
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated
Apply For Last Date :
Job Description & skill requirements:
Responsible for providing engineering services and project management functions required to develop, implement & maintain large, extremely complex networks; provides technical leadership and mentoring to other engineering team members in day-to-day activities. Interfaces regularly with business units and serves as technical expert to business unit partners.
This position is responsible for technical insight and engineering documentation prepared for implementation for the design, installation, placement, testing and maintenance of new and emerging technologies in the Access and Core networks. Projects include those that have major technology changes within the platforms and have new implementation guidelines and/or standards.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct site surveys to verify equipment locations, cable routing and verify other critical assignments.
- Create equipment layouts, design drawings, written instructions, cable running list, and installation sequences for central office and remote engineering.
- Develop and report standard engineering intervals including lead times for equipment delivery and installation. Performs workload estimates. Develops milestone schedules based on customer required service dates, material availability, functional intervals and required service dates.
- Designing Core and Access facilities to meet requirements for transmission engineering according to telephony standards.
- Planning and monitoring network upgrades and overlays, and circuit upgrades and rolls
- Respond to natural disasters affecting facility equipment that ensures decisions are made to replace or repair damaged plant as required.
- Project management of projects through completion.
- Actively participate in facility meetings and provides direction as priorities and requirements change.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BE/B. Tech. (Electronics/ECE/EEE/Computer Science/Communications/IT) from a Reputed Institute with min. 3 years of experience in managing NOC .
- CCNA/CCNP – Security / Routing & Switching required or equivalent.
Apply For Last Date :
Job description & skill requirements:
- Responsible for all Fiber optic cable (FOC) planning, design, implementation and supervision of Projects like GPON, FTTH, FFTX, Electronic cabinets such as RDSLAM, multi-service access node (MSAN,) HRISLU and Remote access network (RAN).
- Excellent knowledge of Transport Technologies, Network Architecture of Data/Voice Transmission Network, Microwave, UBR, DWDM, GPON, OTN architecture and applications, Traffic Dimensioning and co-ordination with Core/Access Network, Performance & Characteristics of Transport Network Nodes, Network Security & IP Networking knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of technology standards and the appropriate hardware and Software for Transport network.
- Hands-on experience on ONT, OLT Ring or Backhaul upto next Aggregation and Feeder and Distribution Fiber Path.
- Perform fundamental Engineering survey and forecasting such as detailed field survey of study area classify them to their residential, commercial, industrial and institutional usage with plotting and sketching of the exact location existing.
- Coordinate with the various stakeholders for obtaining necessary permits for implementation.
- Provide material take off and bill of quantities for every job and project.
- Provide schedule of works to all the staff and ensure the implementation as planned
- Ensure all coordination at site with the authorities.
- Must have a sound knowledge of telecommunications technology, processes and fundamentals as well as a good understanding of the emerging technologies.
- Provide first level of supervisory management to a work team that includes professional roles. May also supervise technical and administrative staff.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/B. Tech. (Electronics/ECE/EEE/Computer Science/Communications/IT) from a Reputed Institute with min. 3 years of experience in designing and managing Gigabit Optical Networks.
- Job location will be in Andhra Pradesh.