Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Limited (APSFL) is a fully owned entity of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Corporation is responsible for undertaking the works of AP Fibergrid, its operations & maintenance and business activities duly partnering with various stakeholders. APSFL is looking for Company Secretary with 3+yrs of experience. APSFL requires services of motivated, experienced & energetic individuals having suitable experience and interpersonal skills.
APSFL here by announces to fill up the following vacancy purely on contract basis.
Last Date to apply: 17-01-2020
Basic Information on the Role :
|Position Name||Company Secretary|
|Reporting to||Executive Director (Finance & Administration), APSFL|
|Package||Attractive (Based on Experience)|
Roles & Responsibilities of Company Secretary:
- To ensure effective documentation and management of all compliance matters, including accurate maintenance of relevant registers and filings
- Maintenance of all statutory records in compliance with the Companies Act.
- To conduct Board /Audit Committee and General Meetings including preparations of presentations, agenda papers, minutes of the meetings, etc
- To draft and scrutinise of buy side and sell side agreements
- Filling and filing of various documents with the Registrar of Companies and Department of Company Affairs and other statutory authorities and make correspondences and follow up with them
- Prepare and timely submit to relevant statutory bodies all relevant materials and notices, etc.
- Update the latest amendments and notifications and implement the same.
- Ensure positive legal compliance report on monthly basis.
- Overall responsibility for Labour & Employment Laws related compliances across all facilities and act as a liaison with regulatory bodies as may be required
- Extensive contracts knowledge
- Work independently and demonstrate sound judgment under high stress, time critical deadlines
- Dedication to standard process implementation
- Qualified Company Secretary with 3+ Years Post Qualification experience, handling secretarial function in a listed / unlisted public limited company OR a PSU,
- Must have experience in drafting and vetting of buy side and sell side agreements
- Work relating to Board /Audit Committee and General Meetings including preparations of presentations, agenda papers, minutes of the meetings, etc.
- Good to have experience media, broadcasting and Telecommunication industry with hands on experience on regulatory compliance
- Extensive knowledge in corporate law and secretarial matters
- Excellent analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Knowledge and experience in WORD, Excel and Power point presentation.
- Work timings: Regular India working hours, but flexibility is expected when needed
- Travel: With in India is expected as needed
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- L.L.B (Good to have)
General Terms & Conditions and Instructions:
- The post will be filled up on contract basis. The duration of contract is for 2 years initially, subject to renewal upon satisfactory performance and project scope.
- Only eligible /Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview
- Recruitment committee decision is final for selection of candidates
- Pay fixation is done as per the industry standards
For more details:
- Detailed Role Description: please visit apsfl.in
- Please send your profile/ Updated CV to E- Mail: email@example.com