Qualification & Experience:
* B.E/B.Tech. (Electronics/Computer Science/IT engineering) with minimum 10 years of IT experience is required in supporting Mission Critical Business Applications and Functions.
Job Description & skill requirements:
Responsible for Secure AP Govt. State Data Center (SDC) operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of SDC with hybrid cloud architecture, enhance support to its users and constituents, and modernize applications with Hybrid Cloud setup. Proven track record in IT Data Center Transformation and Migration programs along with excellent communication, issues management and problem resolution skills. Responsibilities will among others, include –
• Working directly with the data centre OEMs and Service providers of platforms, services, to assess, advise, develop strategy, plan, design, build, migrate and implement the State Data Center transformation.
• Experience across Enterprise IT with broad knowledge of transformation, consolidation, migration and optimization of Data Center Facilities, Compute Infrastructure, IT Services Strategy, Design, Transition and Operation, Cloud Services in Private, Hosted Private and Public Cloud Delivery Models and inclusive of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, IT Service Management/ITIL v2/v3, High Availability and Disaster Recovery planning, Feasibility Analysis and Business Case Development, IT Strategy Development and IT Governance.
• The candidate should be knowledgeable of Business Architecture, Business Applications and Infrastructure elements including servers, operating systems, storage, data warehouse, networking, virtualization, data center facilities – power and cooling, security and infrastructure operations, in traditional, virtualized, private cloud, hosted cloud and public cloud (e.g. MS Azure) environments.
• Experience in supporting complex high availability LAN’s and WAN’s
• Lead on reactive and proactive Support and capacity planning on IP Core and other Firewall and Security networks.
• Assist in the Core, access Switch design and migration planning activities
• Support of Infrastructure and Data center architecture (Prod,Non-prod,DR)
• Developing and maintaining diagram(HLD,LLD) documentation of networks supported within this role.
• Security and vulnerability reviews
• Lead on Design of network changes and enhancements.
• Telecom operating model, network optimization and implementation at Datacenters
• Designing and testing network plans to meet business needs