Qualification & Experience:
• B.E./B.TECH. (Electronics/Computer Science/IT engineering) with min. 3 years of experience in designing and managing Gigabit Optical Networks.
• ETOM/ ITIL or equivalent / People Mgmt. / Transport certifications (DWDM, OLT, ONT etc.) or other IP related certifications will be an added advantage
Job description & skill requirements:
• Responsible for all Fiber optic cable (FOC) planning, design, implementation and supervision of Projects like GPON, FTTH, FFTX , Electronic cabinets such RDSLAM, multi-service access nod (MSAN,) HRISLU and Remote access network (RAN) and other Key accounts projects
• Excellent knowledge of Transport Technologies, Network Architecture of Data/Voice Transmission Network, Microwave, UBR, DWDM, GPON, OTN architecture and applications, Traffic Dimensioning and co-ordination with Core/Access Network, Performance & Characteristics of Transport Network Nodes, Network Security & IP Networking knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of technology standards and the appropriate hardware and Software for Transport network.
• Hands-on experience on ONT, OLT Ring Or Backhaul up to next Aggregation and Feeder and Distribution Fiber Path
• Perform fundamental Engineering survey and forecasting such as detailed field survey of study area classified them to their residential, commercial, industrial and institutional usage with plotting and sketching of the exact location existing and projection to the PM for approval
• Coordinating with the various stakeholders for obtaining necessary permits for implementation
• Provide material take off and bill of quantities for every jobs and projects
• Provide schedule of works to all the staff and ensure the implementation as planned
• Ensure all coordination at site with the client and other authorities
• Must have a sound knowledge of Telecommunications technology, processes and fundamentals as well as a good understanding of the emerging technologies
• Identifies problems and updates or modifies working methods in own role without the benefit of defined procedures.
• May provide first level of supervisory management to a work team that includes professional roles. May also supervise technical and administrative staff.