Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the web site. By accessing or using the web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The site contains copyrights and intellectual property rights in certain material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, graphical images), trademarks and logos (including trade mark "APSFL"), of APSFL, its patient, affiliates and associates and are protected under the applicable Indian laws. Any infringement of the IPR will be considered illegal and shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times vested in APSFL or its licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by APSFL or its licensors. You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
Limited Permission to Copy
You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purpose or to print extracts for personal use. You will not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor including in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission of APSFL.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- This content of the site codes, services and the software, if applicable, are provided "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, APSFL disclaims all liability, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non infringement. APSFL does not warrant that the availability of or functions contained in the site, site content, site codes, services or software will be uninterrupted or error free or that defect will be corrected or this site, site content, site code or the server that makes them available, or the software are free from virus or other harmful components. APSFL does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or result of the use of the site, site content, site code or software in terms of correctness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise. You, and not APSFL, assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the site, site content, site code, service and software.
- Except for APSFL identified information, products or services, other than the digital STB, all information, products and services offered through the site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with APSFL.
- The site may provide link of other website(s) maintained or controlled by third parties and APSFL does not control such third party website(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on such website(s).
- Part of the Web Site will contain advertising and other material submitted to APSFL by third parties. APSFL accepts no responsibility for advertisements or promotions appearing on the site. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site complies with applicable International and National law. APSFL will not be responsible for any advertiser’s claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. You deal with such advertisers or promoters on your own accord and on their terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold APSFL, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the site harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs including but not limited to attorneys’ fees,other expenses that arise directly or indirectly resulting out of or from your breach of this agreement, your violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants as mentioned above and/or your activities in connection with this website.
You understand and agree that APSFL may, at its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your password, user account or use of any service for any reason. APSFL may also, at its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue any site or service or limit or restrict any user access thereto, for any reason. You understand and agree that APSFL make take any or more of theses actions, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and / or delete any or all information about and concerning your user account, including your registration information. You understand and agree that APSFL shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to any service and / or the removal of information concerning your account.
If any provision of the terms and condition shall be held unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
As part of your user account, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining confidentiality of your user name and password. You are advised to select a user name other than your real name or real name of any other person. We also urge you to memorize your password or keep it in a secure place.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of Law at Vijayawada only shall have exclusive Jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this Agreement.
- APSFL shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Web Site.