General Manager, Technology Operations
Experience: Minimum 20 Years
Location: Anywhere in AP
General Manager – Technology Operations
General Manager – Technology Operations is Senior Level Assignments in Telecom/ISP/NOC & NW Operations including Fiber and Utility, Network Planning, Project Management, Deployment, Enterprise customer Delivery & Assurance.
Department: Technology Operations
Location: Anywhere in AP
Number of Positions: 01
Salary: Rs.1,00,000 Per Month
- Qualification: Should be a Technical Graduate (B-Tech/M-Tech) from a recognised university.
- Experience: 20 years in Fixed Line (Wire line & Wireless) - Network Operations & Maintenance (O&M) including Fiber & Utility and Network Deployment, Customer Services - Delivery & Assurance in Telecom domain.
- Proven experience in enterprise sales & customer Life Cycle Management.
- Technical Knowledge on CISCO 9010,903,920 and NCS 522A26 Core routers & HUAWEI NE40E-X8A (V8), NE40E (V8) and NE05E (V8).
- Expertise in IPMPLS, DWDM, IMS Technology
- Operation Maintenance for Field, NOC, OSP & ISP.
- Overall, in charge for Operations, Network Operations Centre, including ADSS fibre - NOC, DHQ/Zonal/SS.
- Ensure Process compliance and strict adherence to defined process.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Conduct research to improve the technological assets of a company
- Vendor Management, Team Management & Inventory Management
- KPI & SLA Adherence of field Operations and NOC
- Monitoring Network performance and capacity utilization through NOC for all NW elements 24x7 basis.
- Ensuring all the Network & Access Fiber faults are properly managed and cleared to meet the set MTTR & Service availability standards.
- Ensuring all Utility faults are properly managed and addressed to meet the set MTTR & Service availability standards.
- Planning, scheduling and execution of Preventive maintenance and planned events for up-gradation /modifications of Network Elements and Fiber Spares and logistics management.
- Analysing the faults, identify and implementing the corrective and preventive actions to improve the network performance.
- Preparation of OPEX budget and formulating plans for optimising OPEX.
- O&M and OEM Vendor Management, SLA Monitoring, Implementation and Compliance Monitoring.
- Responsible for All Active /passive infra at District/Zonal/SS
- To Carry out Planning and scheduling preventive activities to ensure optimising resource utilisation.
- Co-ordinating with Govt. / Statutory bodies for Row issues.
- Planning and conducting Acceptance tests and complete handover process for over projects.
- Preparing project status report periodically and circulating to all stake holder’s Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Good Communication.
Only Interested and eligible candidates send resumes to email@example.com